Wednesday 31 October 2012

Samhain Blessings




Samhain Blessings to all my blog followers/readers. 

I am very sorry that I haven't been posting. This kind of thing happens with me when other areas of my life tend to take over. My work is the culprit this time. Rushed off my witchy feet at the primary school where I work. Although I've cut down my hours to 3 days a week now so that I have 4 full days to be ME and can focus on my Life Coaching study, Uni study and also my writing and witchy pathway. So, I'll try and get some more Tarot Posts up for you. 

Also, tomorrow starts my 30 days of gratitude project where I will post (even just a short post) daily about the things that I am grateful for in my life. 

Tonight I'm spending my Samhain thinking about this past year, all my achievements, successes, apparent failures, good things, bad things, things I want to release, things I want to embrace and even things I wish to come into my life over this coming year. 



I just want to share with you some of my dreams I have for the coming year. 

  1. To connect more with the Goddess and God (Daily) 
  2. To develop more as a Intuitive Psychic (Developing is a constant)
  3. To Continue writing daily gratitude lists
  4. To qualify as a Life Coach and Advanced Life Coach 
  5. To Train as a Neuro-Linguistics Practitioner. 
  6. To pass my Psychology and Counselling course with High Grades at University
  7. To complete my AAT training as an Accountant
  8. To get more paid opportunities for my writing
  9. To practice Yoga twice a week
  10. To have more fun
  11. To love myself
  12. To find true love.
  13. To learn more about my witchy pagan pathway 
Of course, I have lots more on my list, but for now, that's what I feel able to share with you all.
Tomorrow I'll post more about my Samhain rituals and practice tonight along with some pics of my Samhain altar and of course a Tarot post and my new Gratitude post 

I hope you all have a wonderful Samhain, and I hope this coming year will be happy, healthy, abundant and joyously successful for each and every one of us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment